Homemade pizza is hands down one of my absolute favorite foods! Growing up, we made it almost every Friday night using this very pizza dough recipe.
I’m the sort of person that enjoys the ability to be spontaneous. I like to have both staple ingredients and DIY decor or construction supplies so that when I get an idea, I can get right to it without having to make a trip to Aldi or Home Depot.
The best thing about making our own pizza dough, is whenever we feel like pizza, we can whip it up in no time without any extra trips! Again, perfect for a spontaneous introvert.
I hope you enjoy this family favorite!
- Per serving (8), this recipe packs 48 g of carbs, 7 g of protein, and 6 g of fat, and 2 g of fiber.
- Pre-workout: have at least *** hours before your session to give you enough time to digest. Add extra carbs or have a pre-session carb snack if possible.
- Post-workout: this recipe has the ideal 3-4:1 ratio of carbs to protein! Have post-workout meal within 1-2 hours of your session. Pair with *** within 1-2 hours of your session.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons (or 1 package) of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Put all ingredients into bread machine.
- Select dough cycle.
- Kick your feet up and relax until it’s done!
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @bitebetanutrition on instagram.
Similar Recipes to Check Out
I’m really bad at picking favorites. It kind of stresses me out because I’m pretty multi-passionate and love a lot of things! But hands down, homemade pizza is definitely one of my favorite foods. Growing up, we made pizza almost every Friday night and I loved it. When Zach and I were planning our wedding,Continue reading “Homemade Pizza”
Pizza is hands down one of my favorite foods. But I often don’t have the time or energy to make pizza from scratch every time I want it. Enter the pita pizza. This is the perfect way to make delicious pizza in 10 minutes flat. All of the things you love about homemade pizza withContinue reading “Pita Pizza”
What tastes better than pizza? Pizza in the back-country after a long day of canoeing. I first discovered back-country pizza alternatives in the Adirondacks back in my college summers when I led 11-day trips. I 100% brought back to the front-country because who doesn’t like delicious, quick pizza burritos? They were always a massive hitContinue reading “Pizza Pockets”