As the weather gets warmer, I transition from using the oven weekly to bake to the freezer. Yogurt bark is one of the greatest food discoveries ever and I’m bummed I didn’t know about it sooner.
Greek yogurt + homemade granola + berries = mouth party
And it’s perfect when you need a sweet snack or a cool down treat. Plus so freakin easy. My favorite combination.
- Per serving (1/4 cup x 8), this recipe packs 16 g of carbs, 2 g of protein, and 3 g of fat, and 1 g of fiber.
- Pre-workout: have at least *** hours before your session to give you enough time to digest. Add extra carbs or have a pre-session carb snack if possible.
- Post-workout: this recipe has the ideal 3-4:1 ratio of carbs to protein! Have post-workout meal within 1-2 hours of your session. Pair with *** within 1-2 hours of your session.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- ~1 cup of berries
- Optional: Granola to sprinkle (recipe)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt and an even layer
- Sprinkle berries and granola
- Freeze for two hours
- Cut or break into chunks and enjoy! And obviously store in the freezer
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @bitebetanutrition on instagram.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Looking for something cool, sweet and satisfying to use up those browning bananas? This easy smoothie is creamy, delicious, and packs one and a half servings of fruit, around 30 grams of natural protein, and two-thirds of your daily calcium. Smoothies are also a delicious way to hydrate if you find plain old water aContinue reading “Banana Greek Yogurt Smoothie”
This has become one of my favorite on-the-go breakfasts or snacks! It’s honestly like dessert that takes 60 seconds to whip up. What’s better than that? Enjoy by itself, with fruit, granola, or sweet pita chips. Also ahhhmazing with whipped cream! Fueling notes Greek yogurt provides 1/3 of your daily calcium needs and 20+ gramsContinue reading “Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse”
This is one of my all-time favorite smoothie recipes and I keep frozen strawberries and pineapple stocked in the freezer and ready to go on the regular. It packs one and a half servings of fruit, around 30 grams of natural protein, and two-thirds of your daily calcium. Talk about packed with goodness! I freezeContinue reading “Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie”