Where are my taco lovers at? Seriously, a goal of mine is to to eat more tacos right now.
They are quick to whip up, satisfying, and SO DELICIOUS!
We’ve made these shrimp tacos a handful of times now and they are fast becoming a Jorritsma fav.
Next I need to try chicken! And fajitas! Here are the deets so they can become your fav too.
- 12 oz bag of frozen/cooked shrimp, thawed
- Drizzle of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4-6 small flour tortillas
- Diced red onion and tomato
- Chopped lettuce
- Fresh lemon juice
- Shredded cheddar
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Drizzle vegetable oil in a medium size skillet. Add spices and shrimp and sautee until shrimp is heated through.
- Prepare toppings. If you want you can lightly toast the tortillas in a toaster oven or a frying pan.
- Top shrimp with your favorite additions and enjoy!
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @bitebetanutrition on instagram.