I am SO in love with blender muffins right now! How have I gone my whole life without them?
This is kind the theme of my cooking/baking recently. I’m discovering so many beautiful delicious new things and it is so freakin awesome!
If you’ve never heard of blender muffins (or breads) before, you pretty much take all the ingredients, blend them in a food processor, and then pour the batter into the pan and bake! It’s that simple.
These banana oat muffins are the dopest because they’re a great way to use up bananas and are made with oats (so perfect for when you run out of flour). My favorite way to eat them is warm with a little bit of margarine.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Put all ingredients in a food processor
- Blend for a minute or two until smooth
- Pour the batter into greased or lined muffin cups. You can also use 13×9 Pyrex or bread pan as well!
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Cool and then store covered in the fridge (these also keep well frozen)
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @bitebetanutrition on instagram.
Other Recipes You May Like
When I first started working at Yale New Haven Hospital, I was eating some pretty boring breakfasts. I needed something quick that I could pack the night before and eat in the atrium a few minutes before starting my day. I was packing things like dry shredded wheat (*cringe*) and cold oatmeal (*double cringe*). WellContinue reading “Apple Breakfast Bread”