Looking to vary your proteins up a little bit? This recipe is super quick and easy and can be incorporated into so many dishes!
Use it for shrimp tacos, to put over rice, pasta, or a salad, or whatever else you can think of. I’m planning on trying it as a pizza topping!
- This recipe makes about 4 servings
- Per serving, this recipe packs 20 g of protein and 5 g of fat
- Pre-workout: pair with as much carbs as you’re hungry for at least 2 hours before your session to give you enough time to digest.
- Post-workout: pair with 60-80 grams of carbs for that 3-4:1 ratio of carbs to protein within 1-2 hours of your session.
- 12 oz bag of frozen/cooked shrimp, thawed
- Drizzle of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Drizzle vegetable oil in a skillet. Add spices and shrimp and sautee until shrimp is heated through. That’s literally it!
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @climbingdietitian on instagram.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Where are my taco lovers at? Seriously, a goal of mine is to to eat more tacos right now. They are quick to whip up, satisfying, and SO DELICIOUS! We’ve made these shrimp tacos a handful of times now and they are fast becoming a Jorritsma fav. Next I need to try chicken! And fajitas!Continue reading “10-Minute Shrimp Tacos for 2”
I’m really bad at picking favorites. It kind of stresses me out because I’m pretty multi-passionate and love a lot of things! But hands down, homemade pizza is definitely one of my favorite foods. Growing up, we made pizza almost every Friday night and I loved it. When Zach and I were planning our wedding,Continue reading “Homemade Pizza”
OMG. I hit the jackpot with this macaroni and cheese recipe! I’ve always loved homemade mac and cheese, but I used to make a roux from scratch which involved mixing oil and flour and then adding in a little bit of milk at a time for forever! A roux makes a great base for anyContinue reading “Easiest Macaroni & Cheese”