If you’ve never made granola bars (or homemade granola) you are missing out! So easy, cheap, nourishing, and delicious—what more do you need?
I got the idea for this flavor when I was snacking on my last batch of granola with a handful of raisins and white chocolate chips. I recently just discovered how raisins + white chocolate chips taste like yogurt covered raisins (SO yummy).
I make these in a reusable silicone pan (which I snagged off Amazon) but an 8×8 baking pan works just as well!
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- splash of vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup of white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Beat or whisk the oil, maple syrup, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla
- Add the oats, white chocolate chips, and raisins and mix thoroughly
- Press mixture into a silicone granola bar tray placed on a baking sheet (for 8 bars) or a lightly greased, 8×8 baking pan
- Bake for around 30 minutes or until the oats are lightly golden brown
- Place the pan on a cooking wrack and let the bars cool completely
- Once cooled, gently pop the bars out of the silicone pan or use a knife to cut then into bars or squares if using an 8×8 pan
- Store bars in an airtight container at room temperature or freeze
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @climbingdietitian on instagram.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The first time I made this, I was floored by how easy it was. Like: HOW HAVE I NEVER MADE THIS BEFORE!? SO freakin easy and SO freakin delicious.It’s not like granola is cheap either. And I am allllllll about delicious and affordable food! And it can be spruced up with dried fruit, nuts, andContinue reading “The Easiest Granola”
As the weather gets warmer, I transition from using the oven weekly to bake to the freezer. Yogurt bark is one of the greatest food discoveries ever and I’m bummed I didn’t know about it sooner. Greek yogurt + homemade granola + berries = mouth party And it’s perfect when you need a sweet snackContinue reading “Greek Yogurt Bark”
I am SO in love with blender muffins right now! How have I gone my whole life without them? This is kind the theme of my cooking/baking recently. I’m discovering so many beautiful delicious new things and it is so freakin awesome! If you’ve never heard of blender muffins (or breads) before, you pretty muchContinue reading “Banana Oat Blender Muffins”
There are so many things going for this recipe! It’s got veggies, whole grains from homemade oat flour, can be whipped up in a couple minutes, and tastes like dessert. Now don’t get me wrong, this recipe could have no nutritive perks to talk about and that would not make it bad. That’s the thingContinue reading “Zucchini Breakfast Bread”