How have I been living without Greek yogurt salad dressing for 25 years? Super easy to make, absolutely delicious, and a great way to sneak in a few extra grams of protein!
This is a single serving recipe but you can also make a larger batch and store it in the fridge for a few days.
This goes great with chicken breast, red onions, chunks of apple, and sharp cheddar cheese! It’s also works as a dip.
- Per serving, this dressing packs 17 grams of carbs and 5 grams of protein
- To fuel with a salad (especially pre-climbing) make sure you’re including plenty of carbs (fruit, croutons, beans, etc) and some protein at least 2 hours before climbing or ideally no more than an hour or two afterwards
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil (if using fat-free yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of southwestern spicy mustard (I get this at Aldi) or honey mustard with a pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl or Tupperware (if you prefer a thinner dressing, add a little bit of water)
Did you make it? I’d love to see how it turned out! Tag @climbingdietitian on instagram.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I’ll be honest, the first time I heard about grilled lettuce I was not sure what to think about it! Cooked lettuce?! Like, what the what? But I’m telling you, I’ve not only tried it, but I’m prepared to share it with you because it’s that good! I’m all about cooking outside right now withContinue reading “5-Minute Grilled Lettuce”
Finally got around to regularly breaking out the crock pot for some much needed speedy week-night dinners! This chicken breast is juicy and flavorful, but mild enough to be used a bunch of different ways. Serve it over a salad, shred it for a sandwich, put it on a pizza—so many options! If you’re moreContinue reading “Easiest Crock Pot Chicken Breast”
Red onions + feta = one of my favorite flavor combinations in the world (and I’m the worst at committing to a favorite)! The sweet crunchy onions and salty feta cheese just make something magical together that is incredible with just about anything including grilled chicken. I usually make this dish chicken cutlet style butContinue reading “Grilled Chicken with Feta & Red Onion”