>>$200 off coaching expires at 8PM EST on Sunday August 29th<<
3 Month 1:1 Nutrition Coaching Program for Climbers
Make peace with food and yourself while being intentional about your fueling so you can feel amazing, climb hard, and enjoy ALL food with zero guilt.
- Healing your relationship with food and being able to fuel intentionally AND eat the food you love
- Having more confidence at the crag and in the gym
- Knowing exactly how to fuel for climbing and training
- Having a more positive relationship with yourself and your body
- Having more energy, zero guilt and stress about food, and generally feel awesome
This is the kind of transformation that happens with every single climber that I coach.
Chiara helped immensely in tackling some of my hurdles and I can’t say how much I appreciate it! Before coaching I was held back by a fear of sugary foods and weight gain, and hopelessness that these things would affect my climbing. But now I have more trust in my body, better energy levels, a clearer understanding of how fueling affects my performance, and less fear of sugary foods. Chiara has an impressive understanding of nutrition as it pertains to climbing and her dedication to the sport is equaled in her dedication to helping others meet their goals and overcome their fears 🙂
Claire – WA, USA
Team up with an expert
I’m freely enjoying food and climbing harder than ever but it wasn’t always that way! I struggled with an eating disorder for a decade until I finally started healing my relationship with food and got my life back.
As dietitian, I use my expertise and personal experience to help climbers like you get stronger, break the diet cycle once and for all, make complete peace with food and find balance with an evidence-based, weight-neutral, intuitive eating approach.
What we cover in coaching:
Making peace with food
Okay this is so huge! A positive relationship with food is absolutely essential to actually being able to fuel for climbing. Worrying about counting calories or macros, being afraid of certain foods (like the simple carb that are ideal for pre-and mid-climb fueling), and neglecting hunger/fullness cues will only keep you from reaching your full potential as a climber AND as a human being. I’ll help you identify and start breaking food rules that are holding you back so you can fuel without stress or guilt.
It’s no secret that strategic nutrition has a huge impact on your performance. We cover the ins and outs of what to eat when so you can feel awesome and climb your hardest, how to meal plan in a way that fits your lifestyle, plus much more!
Making Changes that Stick
Making changes is hard but intentionally using realistic SMART goals makes it actually doable! We’ll brainstorm action steps to help you get where you want to go and then create laser-focused, achievable goals. At each session we’ll evaluate progress, pivot when necessary, and add new goals as you feel ready. Even after coaching this skill will help you make the most of fueling, training, and climbing so your dreams can become a reality.
What the program includes
- 1, 60 minute initial coaching call
- 3, 45-minute monthly follow up coaching calls
- Three 15-minute video check ins halfway between coaching sessions to review your progress and answer questions
- Unlimited email or text support in between sessions
- Detailed handouts, workbooks, and templates to help you eat to send and find food freedom
This program is for you if…
- You’re ready to finally break free from a negative relationship with food
- You’re ready to explore body image, body acceptance, and stop pursuing weight loss
- You want to fuel with intention but without all the diet culture
- You’re motivated and ready to make sustainable changes, not looking for a quick fix
- You’re willing to get outside of your comfort zone
- You’re at least 18 years old
This program is NOT for you if…
- You’re actively dieting or trying to lose weight
- You have an active eating disorder and haven’t received treatment or support*
- You’re not quite ready to dig into your relationship with food and your body
- You’re not quite ready to fuel strategically for climbing
- You’re <18 years old
*if you’re not sure, let’s hop on a discovery call to see if we’re a good fit
3-month 1:1 nutrition coaching program
Break free from food and body guilt + fuel with intention
This coaching program is a premium offer meaning you get the most value, support and the highest investment from me as your coach with:
- 1, 60 minute initial coaching call to explore your relationship with food and nutrition history, identify your biggest barriers and problem solve with initial action steps
- 3, 45-minute monthly follow up coaching calls to unpack new content and adjust action steps
- 3, 15-minute video check ins halfway between coaching sessions to review your progress and answer questions
- Unlimited email or text support in between sessions
- 10 handouts, workbooks, and templates to help you eat to send and find food freedom
Your investment for 3 month of coaching
$200 x 4
Pay in full
The investment will increase to $250 x 4 or $1000 at 8PM EST on 8/30.
Not sure if coaching is right for you? Don’t sweat it! You can still sign up for a discovery call, get your questions answered, and see if what you need to start climbing harder. No commitment necessary!
What climbers are saying about coaching
“I chose nutrition coaching because I wanted to take the next step in my climbing training. Working with Chiara was a great experience and I learned a lot about myself and about my relationship with food. Since coaching, I eat food that better fuels me for climbing and understand what is best to eat before, during, and after training. I am looking forward to getting back on the wall, fully fueled for training, with high energy and a better relationship with food!”
Emily – Canada
“Before coaching I never really thought about eating before climbing. Restrictive dieting had held me back and caused more damage than it helped so food relationship was a very sensitive subject for me. But I felt very “not judged” when we did these sessions and Chiara helped me use food as a tool to meet my goals. Now I’m excited to see how I can use my pre-, mid-, and post-workout meals to maximize my sessions. Literally changed my life :)”
Ruben – CA, USA
I literally had no idea what I was doing until I did coaching. Chiara gave me the information I needed to reach my goals and end the confusion I got from hearing so many mixed things about nutrition. I finally learned how to balance my diet, learned when to eat which foods to increase performance, and upped my climbing grade to V4-V5. When I’m ready to crush my next climbing goals, I’ll be back!
Alex – WA, USA
“Before I worked with Chiara, I felt trapped in a guilty mindset when it came to eating and was sick of feeling that way. Now my confidence and how positively I feel about food has largely increased. Coaching helped me fuel properly, send my first few v5s, and also begin my journey of rethinking food and letting go of negative mindsets that I grew up with and didn’t recognize before. I look forward to putting what I’ve learned to good use, growing a lot, and keeping in touch. Thankful for everything!”
Allyx – WA, USA
“I couldn’t recommend working with Chiara enough to other climbers. Working with her was excellent and I have made significant progress. I have more energy when it comes to training, can train harder and longer, and have seen a distinct physical change. I also have a more positive relationship with food, am not avoiding foods that I really enjoy, and have more energy when it comes to training so I can train harder and longer.”
Matt – Newcastle, UK
“I felt trapped by an unhealthy and obsessive relationship with food but have a much more positive relationship with food now! Chiara understands what it’s like to lose control around food and she focuses on building nutrition knowledge on the foundation of a positive relationship with food. I gained trust in my body that freed me from “shoulds” and now allows me to honor feelings of hunger and fullness and really enjoy the food I eat. I really can’t thank her enough for what she’s done for me!”
Claire – UT, USA
“I have a MUCH more positive relationship with food, eat more intuitively, and learned how to time my meals to enhance my climbing performance. But most of all, I just feel so much less urgency to look a specific way to be able to call myself a climber! I also sent my first outdoor V2s, improved my mental game, sent way more indoor problems in the V4-V6 range than I ever would have imagined sending after a 4 month quarantine, and started projecting in the V6-V8 range with confidence and great progress. Thank you for everything!!”
Brooke – PA, USA
“13/10 would recommend! I gained so much from working with Chiara and learned my individualized pre-, mid-, and post-training fueling needs, how to navigate my carb needs and account for allergies, and how to create sustainable fueling habits. I also don’t have any more “heavy” feeling days!”
Jana – WA, USA
hours minutes seconds
until $200 off coaching expires